Westminster Care is a leading home care and live in care agency.
What we do
We provide care at home services that allows our clients to remain inside of their own home safely, whilst receiving a top quality care service that includes both personal and practical care.
Our services include everything from cleaning, social visits, personal care and shopping. This essentially provides the client with everything that they will need to remain inside of their own home,
The time that we spend with our clients can vary depending on their needs. We can provide care visits that last as short as 15 minutes, all the way up to 24 hours per day.
If you would like to discuss any of the services we provide, and create your own bespoke care package, feel free to arrange a free consultation:
Call us on 020 3389 8888
Our Care At Home Services
Our home care services are completely flexible, as you aren’t tied to any kind of long term contract and all of the care that we provide is suited to the wants and requirements of the client. Some of the services that we provide include:
- Care for the elderly
- Caring for those with conditions such as Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Providing live-in care or overnight support
- Caring for those with a disfigurement or physical disability
- Supporting those with learning difficulties including Autism and many others
- We can assist with personal care and hygiene requirements
- We can assist with preparing meals each week
- Assistance with domestic care and housekeeping
- We can assist the main carer with respite care, allowing the primary carer to take time off
- We can assist the individual by escorting them through the community and by providing them company
- We can assist with providing supportive care after the individual has been discharged from hospital
Our Care Workers
We only recruit the best of staff, that are trained to meet the requirements of our clients. We also provide our staff with regular up to date training.
Our team are composed of empathic individuals with a number of different skill sets allowing our clients to receive care completely tailored towards their requirements. We assess our carers on a regular basis, and monitor all of the care that they provide to our clients.